Two fans and collectors (Dan Gvozden and Mark Ginocchio) discuss the Spider-Man comic universe in a show that looks to the past, present, and future of Spider-Man.
In this 25th episode of Volume 4 of Amazing Spider-Talk they review Amazing Spider-Man (vol. 4) #25 by Dan Slott, Stuart Immonen, Christos Gage, Todd Nauck, Giuseppe Camuncoli, Jacob Chabot, Ray- Anthony Height, Hannah Blumenreich, Cale Atkinson, and Tana Ford, read your comments and emails, give away some prizes, and discuss all the Spider-News that’s fit to print.
2:42 Featured Review: Amazing Spider-Man (vol. 4) #25
57:59 Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Talk Members Club
1:16:11 Goodbyes and Contact Info
Call into the show and leave us a message at 9-RED-GOBLIN (9-733-462546).
Articles mentioned in the show:
- Amazing Spider-Man (vol. 4) #25 – REVIEW
- Ron Frenz Posts Never Before Seen Spider-Man Images
- He’s Back! Sony Announces Releases Date for Venom Film
- Follow Kevin Ewing on Twitter
- Preorder Mark’s book: 100 Things Spider-Man Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die
- Check out Dan’s new graphic novel, Entropy
Join the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Talk Members Club and help support the continued existence and growth of our show all while getting great rewards and access to our Members Only episodes.
Check out our new Merch Store to get all kinds of spectacular Amazing Spider-Talk and Chasing Amazing gear!
You can email questions to our show at email@example.com or by clicking here.