You thought it would never come, but here it is! It’s SEASON 4 of the ALL-NEW AMAZING SPIDER-TALK podcast. In this episode, Dan and Mark break down the topics they’ll be discussing on their fourth season and tease some of the guests and stories they’ll soon be featuring.
Plus, they break down some MONUMENTAL changes that are coming for the show and this channel, including live video recordings and more. Just tune in to find out all the details.
Season 4 Episode Breakdown & Reading List
- Marv Wolfman Creator Episode (Read Amazing Spider-Man #182-206)
- Denny O’Neill Creator Episode (Read Amazing Spider-Man #207-223)
- The Forgettable Guys (a new The Bad Guys episode) (includes villains from both runs and Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #18-61)
- Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends (Includes both Spider-Man and Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, both available on Disney+)
- New Artists Episode
- Spider-Woman (Read all of Volume 1)
- What If? (Read What If? #1, 7, 19, 23, 24, 30, 34, 46)
- Editorial Shifting (Meet Jim Shooter, Tom DeFalco, and Roger Stern)
This episode was edited by Rick Coste.
This week’s Patreon podcasts include a review of Amazing Spider-Man #41. If you’d like to follow along with our reviews as they are released, please check out our Patreon page:
We also would love to see you become a part of our Amazing Spider-Slack community board. If you’d like to join in on our amazing conversations, click this link to get started:
You can email questions to our show at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking here. You can also call into our voicemail hotline by leaving us a message at 9-RED-GOBLIN!
You can also BUY MARK’S BOOK, 100 Things Spider-Man Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die.